"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Healthy Heart Run

Like I said...life is happening.  I'm still working through some stuff, but finally taking a moment to share my attempt at a running selfie I took for the Healthy Heart Challenge I participated in last weekend. 

This was easy for me to join because I already had a long run on the schedule.  It turned out to be a beautiful sunny and cold Saturday, which I was grateful for so I didn't have to do my long run on a treadmill.  I was supposed to do 6-7 miles and ended up finishing strong at 7.25 miles.  Woot! 


If you're interested, click here, and check out the other participants in Lori's Healthy Heart Weekend challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment