"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, March 16, 2015

Officially Signed up to Run

Friday I paid for my entry to the half marathon run of the Run for the Warriors Race coming up in May.  So, it's official and I'm committed to it now.  :)  

This is the race that three years ago my husband challenged me to try the 10K instead of the 5K.  I thought it quite nice that I chose to challenge myself once again to complete the half marathon of this same race the last year we will be living in this city.  (We are moving this summer.)

It's a lovely run that winds through a neighborhood about 5 minutes from me.  Now to continue my training and pray for nice, cooler weather that morning.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! By paying the fee, you are committed. Happy training. How goes the eating?

    ReplyDelete