"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, May 22, 2015

Weigh-In ... Yep, Doing It Again

Today's Weight:  178.5
Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb

So, last week I had decided I was going to get back to my weekly weigh-in Fridays.  I meant to post my weight and do a quick post about it, but got busy and forgot before my race.  

This week I was not having the best eating, made the decision not to exercise at all this week and let my body recuperate (I need to post about that another time...I was e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. earlier this week.  I can tell extra rest has helped. ) 

Between no exercise and not "dieting" as well as  know how I honestly thought the scale would be up, but I made myself weigh this morning anyway.  I decided this would be the "beginning" weight for me.

Well, lo and behold I am actually down one pound from last Friday!  Woo Hoo!  I would've been content with a maintain, so I confess a loss put a nice smile on my face.  

And...

Now you have it.  I need to work more seriously at getting these twenty pounds off and I feel like getting back to the accountability of weekly weigh-ins will help.  

Thanks for checking in and here's to seeing the scale continue going in the right direction and to never giving up.  

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I have an unexpected loss on the scale. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete