"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Big Thank You

This post is about 2-3 weeks late, but I have a few minutes while dinner is cooking and....

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for their support on my last post about being okay with where I am in my life right now.  

It was super humbling to admit publicly I'm having a hard time with this move, but it was also so very freeing.  

Admitting this hasn't been my best transition allowed me to also admit that I've been struggling emotionally, which always leads to weight struggles -- or so I've learned over the last seven years I've been seriously working on this new ending in life. 

So, thank you.  I really didn't expect anything less from the few of you who comment on here and support me it continues to bless me that you take the time to reach out with words of encouragement.  
I'm doing well as far as settling in some more.  

The weight is another issues.  I'm holding steady (read: not gaining anymore) and I'm faithfully attending BodyPump three times a week.  Getting in other exercise throughout the week is more hit or miss.  

My husband and I were attending spin every Thursday evening together, but he has started work at a new office and lots of paperwork has kept him late some evening.  Unfortunately for our exercise class, Thursday are an otherwise free night, so he's been doing paperwork then.  It's settling down for him and maybe we'll start up again.  

In the meantime, I'm getting my head wrapped around some health stuff and I just keep reminding myself not to give up.  I won't.  I can't. 

Oh, and the Etsy shop is doing fine.  It's not too busy, which is fine for my schedule.  The last week or two I've been busy purchasing fabrics for new items and now I've got some stock made up and they are listed in my shop.  It's fun for me to get to craft and get paid for it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!  I have more to say, but dinner is done and I need to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment