"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, June 3, 2011

Weigh-In ... Holding

Today's Weight: 183 . 0
Loss/Gain: +1 . 5
Total Loss So Far: - 48 . 0 lbs

I weigh myself daily and have been maintaining all week, but I ate dinner at 10:30 last night. That's most likely why the scale was up this morning. I was afraid of that, but we didn't eat until after decorating for my husband's graduation party and I took the chance. I know what the scale has said all week, so I can't let it bother me too much.

Tomorrow is the graduation and family has begun arriving. It's a busy time, but I will have (hopefully) a nice picture to share with you tomorrow with the dress I bought. :)

Talk to you soon...I'm still holding on with all the excitement around me.

2 comments:

  1. Weight fluctuates, you know that so don't worry about the gain. Can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete