"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Post #1 - A Walk or Two

I wanted to post this yesterday, but I didn't get it done before my husband came home and needed the computer.

Monday and Tuesday (yesterday) I went for walks in the morning. It's been kind of fun walking around my new neighborhood and seeing the different houses. I haven't gone too early, but it has been nice when I've gone. We now live in a pretty new neighborhood that feels very friendly and safe. I noticed right away every street has sidewalks and they are pretty even. This makes me very happy!!

Our old neighborhood didn't have sidewalks everywhere and many of them were beginning to lean heavily to one side or another, or had large cracks in them. It didn't make for very smooth sailing walking all the time; though I used to think it was good to work different muscles when I tried to get around it all.

Anyway, it has felt good to get some walking in. While the scale is not up much my body is noticeably less toned than before I moved. It may not be an hour at the gym, but it's something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment