"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Ban

I think I'm going to have to ban myself...from candy. argh. *shaking head* I haven't eaten as much candy as the old Leah would've, but I've eaten more than a Hot 100 girl should be.

The week's not over and I'm not letting it ruin my days, but I had to be honest with everyone. Today I've only had three bites of pumpkin cake, so that's good.

Time to go finish up a few things this afternoon before I start dinner. I hope you're all doing good during this candy-infested week.

3 comments:

  1. Fessing up is good for the soul! :) You have shown some growth- what the old Leah would do VS the new Leah. I am glad it is not ruining your day. You are back at it and ready to keep on going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to give away the candy! I haven't bought any candy corn for a while because I was loving it a little too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have officially hiden all of our Halloween candy;) lol. I had more than my share of it as well. I am hoping to pull a good number at my weigh in on Monday. Each day is a new day....you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete