"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 4, 2011

Weigh-In ... Hot 100 Update #5

Today's Weight: -----
Loss/Gain: ----

Sorry for the delay in a Friday weigh-in post today, but it's been a busy day. Also, I have slightly different post today. I will not be posting my weight today.

Yesterday I joined with some others in a personal 24-hour time of fasting. I didn't have a say so in the scheduling so doing it a day before weigh-in was out of my control. It sure did mess with the scale. :) In a fun-to-see-something-so-low way, but not in an honest-weight-for-the-week way.

So, I've decided not to post my weight today. It should even back out by next week and maybe I'll even see something close to that number by then...for real. :)


Unfortunately this also messes with my Hot 100 update, but you'll have to bear with me for now. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment