"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh, the plans!

Once again Thursday has rolled around and I realize I have not posted anything since my last weigh-in.  It has still been pretty busy around here.  The second major project I'm working on, actually in charge of, takes place in just over two weeks.

Okay...it's no huge secret.  I'm putting on a Mother's Day Brunch at our church for all ladies and "daughter's ages 6 and up".  It's a lot of fun, but takes months of planning and then I tend to procrastinate and have lots of little embellishments to finish up, while also taking care of myself and my family.

So, as soon as that is done I think my stress level will lower a LOT.

I think... LOL

In the meantime, I've been flipping through these books as I wait in the car for my kids to get out of school
 because I'm getting excited about my summertime plans...the plans that come after finishing my 3rd 10K in May.

I'm already putting into place how I am going to train and prepare myself both physically and mentally to complete my first half marathon in September.  I'm so excited about this!  I'm NOT excited about getting up early to run before the heat and humidity take over, but I am very excited about seeing if I can do this.

I'm chomping at the bit to get started, but moreso because I know when I start training for my half marathon that will mean the brunch is done.  LOL !!!!

So, I'll be back tomorrow with a weigh-in, but now you know I'm still here, still thinking healthy thoughts and still with lots to say -- just not so much time to say it in.  : )

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment