"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thankful Journey 5K

For the past few years I've participated in some sort of virtual 5K race Thanksgiving morning.  I've been wondering if I'll do it again this year.  I haven't been running as much, but the weather is becoming beautiful for it and the itch to run has begun.

Enter Alissa at A Journey to Thin.

She is hosting a Thankful Journey 5K this year, so I've signed up.  You can walk, ride, jog, run, do the elliptical, anything that takes you 3.1 miles.  The best thing is you have 10 days to complete it.  

So, feel free to pop on over there to sign up.  She has all kinds of prizes that will be given out through a random drawing at the completion of the "race".  

3 comments:

  1. I think I've done Alissa's 5K every year she has done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it for the first time and I'm super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are participating! Thanks for posting and sharing! 😊

    ReplyDelete