"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Throwdown Challenge...Week #1

Good morning! Here we are checking on week one of our Throwdown Challenge.
Barb: -1.5 lbs this week for total percentage of weight loss of .99%
Leah: -1.5 lbs this week for a total percentage of weight loss of .78%

Barb is in the lead and good for her!!!!!

I made a score card similar to our badge, but it's at my house in OK. So, I'll update that on Monday and use it later.

I have to say I'm so glad Barb asked me to do this challenge. She told me that it would be in fun, but also to challenge us to be accountable to each other and get that scale going in the right direction during this big-food holiday month.

It sure did keep me in line. While I'm on vacation I kept thinking that I better be careful if I wanted to see any loss this week. I was even nervous when one morning the scale didn't show anything positive, but it all worked out.

I'm visiting my mom, who is also working on losing weight, so that has been a big help. I'm going to post on that later, but I have to say had she not been worrying about it I might have been sharing a different story this morning.

Speaking of mom...she's making breakfast, so I need to get. Have a great day ladies! Great job, Barb! I will be back tomorrow with my Hot 100 update.

Updated Note: We are using the calculator on Fit Watch to confirm our % weight lost.

2 comments:

  1. The Fit watch calculator seems to calculate a bit lower than other ones I saw or my own calculator. I wanted to use the same tool to measure so I have changed my % to what Fit Watch says. My new percentage is .89%. The difference is very minimal. I better step it up! :)

    ReplyDelete