"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trouble Commenting?

Does anyone have trouble commenting on my blog? I guess I might not know if you can't....I just can't seem to reply to comments on my own blog and am curious how to fix it. Any ideas?

Today is going fine. I had major hair drama (highlights that looked more like bad bleach job ALL OVER) , but the nice people at Ulta fixed it at no charge (by adding in nice low lights) and so I'm very pleased with that. Now I can go on with my day in peace.... Thank you, Ulta!!

Oh, and spin class kicked my butt again today. Shortly after starting class I thought, "WHY DO I DO THIS?????" It's hard. I do my best, and saw it already being better than the first class, and just plug my way through it. She changes things up enough that the time does eventually pass. It's definitely the hardest thing I do in the week of workouts.

Anyway...back to my original question. If you have any ideas how to fix the commenting situation I'd appreciate it. I've had a friend tell me she can't comment on my blog either, so it's not just me.

Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. I have been having trouble for a while posting to your blog - I thought it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had trouble posting on other peoples blogs all week, getting some weird cookie error..someone told me to sign out, re sign in and unclick the box to keep signed in all the time..but it didn't work for me either. I make sure to copy my comments incase it take a few tries to get it to show up.
    Nothing like a good highlights to perk up your day! Glad to hear they turned out good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have trouble commenting..it just says it needs approval! Way to go with spin! Are you still doing C25K?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I bite. I will try to comment! You are doing so awesome. Great workouts!

    ReplyDelete