"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Prioritizing

I have a busy week this week as I finish getting last minute details together for a Mother's Day lunch I'm heading up this Saturday at my church. So far I have 92 people signed up to attend. One thing I have decided to do in the midst of it all is keep my daily exercise a priority. I've had to change up the weekly schedule a bit, but I will still be able to get in four days of exercise. I decided ahead of time that I will not sacrifice my exercise for this event unless absolutely necessary. I have kept my health in the top 5 of my priorities. And sleep....I'm trying to make sure I get my sleep too...so I'm headed to bed now. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment