"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesdays Unwrapped - One Day They'll Be Gone

I came across a blog with this great idea for taking a moment out of each busy holiday week to stop and unwrap the gifts around us that can not be placed under a Christmas tree.

It's called Tuesdays Unwrapped and I'm going to take a moment and break away from my weight loss posts and share a Tuesdays Unwrapped post with you every Tuesday from now til Christmas. 

That being said my unwrapped moment is summed up in this photo, (which my husband and son are both asking why on earth I took a picture of the mess in the living room?? lol) 

I took this picture as a reminder to myself that the people who left these things lying around won't always be in my home.  Yes, it's a mess and it can drive me crazy at times, but it's a mess left by the ones I love the most.  

So, while my instinct is to think, "I have so much to do today without having to pick up after everyone!!!" today I'm choosing to pause, be grateful for my husband and children, because there will be moments in the future that I'll wish there was something to pick up, or someone living here to holler at to pick up their things.  :)

Want to see more Tuesdays Unwrapped?  Click here.

1 comment: