"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Exercise Update - Glad I Didn't Wait

As I was running today I realized I haven't kept on top of my weekly exercise updates.  In October I committed to exercising 30 minutes a day to help me stay on track.  I realized early on this was going to turn into 4-5 days a week and I was okay with that. 

And I have kept that up.  

Whether it's my two classes at the gym or running in my neighborhood, I have been able to get good intentional exercise in 4-5 days a week so far.  

It feels so good too.  In fact, yesterday at the end of the class I commented "It feels good to be back!!".  Today while running I felt the same way;  like I'm getting my running legs back.  

This is a busy time of year to make exercise and health commitments, but I tell you what I'm so glad I'm not putting it off until January.  Starting my days off with exercise makes me feel so much better about myself the rest of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment