"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Plank Queen

I tried level 2 of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred DVD this afternoon and IT WAS TOUGH!! By the time she did the last plank move I was verbalizing to no one in particular, "What is up with the planks?!?" I never heard of "plank jacks", "plank twists" and any other plank moves we attempted until today. When I was done I came out of my room and told my husband to just call me "The Plank Queen". When my muscles are shaking this much you bet I'm going to milk it for all the attention I can. :D

Don't forget to enter your thoughts on freedom and independence in your weight loss journey. Click here to see what I'm talking about.

I hope you're all having a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, one of my favorites, the plank. I haven't heard of plank jacks, plank twists, or any other planks. I also do mine on my elbows, not with my arms fully extended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the plank?! (Maybe I'll stay in level one for a while).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way the first time I did Level 2! Planks, planks, planks! I actually kind of enjoy them now, they make me feel so strong.

    ReplyDelete