"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your Input Please

Dear Readers,
With our nations Indepence Day holiday coming up in a week I'd like to try something a little different for my blog. I would like to pose a question to you.

What do the words FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE mean to you in regards to your weight loss journey?

My comments are always monitored by me before posting to this blog, so instead of "approving" the comments I will be compiling all of the responses and putting them into a post to share with everyone next week. I will also add my own thoughts to this post.

So, as we heard at a 4th of July rodeo last year here in Oklahoma... "Be thinkin' on it. Git it in yer mind."... and I add, please? I'd love to hear what y'all come up with. :)

With you in this journey,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment