"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Enough Burn

Today I was thinking...after a while I wonder if people get tired of reading blogs that just talk about the daily life of a person? Especially if you have nothing really exceptional going on. hhmm...I guess not, because I know I still check in to see what others are up to on a regular basis.

In fact, when I'm struggling with emotions and fears regarding weight loss I especially appreciate reading others' blogs to know that they are continuing in their journeys and/or continuing on in maintenance. I get motivated once again that there is hope in this journey and my resolve is strengthened.

So, today's post brings no great revelation. I woke up so tired that I ended up napping early in the day. It was much needed as I was out for over an hour.

It's also laundry day, so I did a 2-mile Leslie Sansone DVD with walk/jog intervals. I'm feeling some burn in my legs from the exercise. Yay!

Life is busy right now and it is nice to know that I can push myself during one of her workouts and feel some burn...right in my own living room.

Now my girls are home from school and we're listening to an audio book while relaxing and folding laundry. Yes, I am relaxing, because I'm blogging for a minute before going back to folding laundry. :)

Have a nice afternoon & evening!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing the daily stuff...Weight loss is only one facet of everyone's life. It's knowing the struggle and the day to day that helps me stay encouraged! :)

    ReplyDelete