"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rainy Afternoon

I thought I should pop in and let you know that my week is getting better in the food arena. I didn't overindulge in sweets yesterday like on Monday. whew! I'm also getting back into my groove with walking and enjoying it.

There are some thoughtful posts brewing in my mind, but today is not the time. I've had a lazy morning and now that I'm done with lunch I'm going to do something crafty before leaving to get my kids from school. The rain has started coming down again, so it's a lovely, cloudy, rainy afternoon to be home and indoors. I see an afternoon cup of coffee in the near future...

I love days like this!!!

1 comment: