"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Healthy Heart Weekend


In the spirit of all things pink, red and hearts I'd like to invite you to join me in the 2nd Annual Bloggers' Healthy Heart Weekend challenge coming up February 10th - 12th put on by Lori at Finding Radiance.

The directions are as follows:
"On this weekend, do some kind of activity on 1 of the 3 days of Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. You don’t have to have a blog in order to join, either.

Like last year, I just want this to be a focus on getting healthy. If you want to walk, that’s fine. Elliptical bunny? Knock yourself out! Take a long bike ride? Go for it! The only stipulation is that you need to take a picture of yourself before, during, or after your event and send it to me. I will post the pictures here. Get creative, too! You don’t have to have your face in the photo if you don’t want to, so have fun with it!

Date: Just before Valentine’s, of course! February 10th, 11th, and 12th! Feel free to chose Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to complete your event.

Distance: Your choice. I know many of you are training for an event, so you can use whatever distance fits in with your training plan. It’s all about a healthy heart, not a specific distance or time.

After you complete your event, please email me the photo and what you did at javaqueen01 (at) yahoo.com ."

I did this last year and love the idea. So, I'm going to do it again this year.

My commitment is to take a 5 mile walk.

Join me?

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm gonna do this this year. Saw it last year and was a little overwhelmed with the little girls b-day, but this year - it's gonna happen! Not sure yet what I'll do, but it will either be a run or maybe a cycling class!
    YF - Steph :0)

    ReplyDelete