"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, July 13, 2012

Weigh-In ... Good Results

Today's Weight:  165.0
Loss/Gain:  -2.5 lbs

Well, I guess cutting out the sugar and carbs worked; that and cutting calories.  :)
I'd be jumping for joy if I wasn't still feeling dragging.  LOL 

Actually, I'm glad to see results after all my hard work.  Usually after I fast I don't keep that weight off, much less lose more.  

While I haven't enjoyed all the foods this week one thing I have enjoyed is seeing that I am capable of sticking to a plan to lose weight.  It's been fairly strict and I've done it.  It hasn't always been comfortable, but I know getting to my goal is not going to be comfortable.  

So, now I nervously post this wonderful loss and hope, or should I say determine, outside a celebration this week I'll be able to stick to a plan with a few more carbs and still keep losing.  

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Great work! It can be tough sticking to a strict plan. I know the last 20 pounds to lose for me have been so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome results Leah!! Congratulations for sticking to the plan and seeing those results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to wish you luck. You (and me) just have to be consistent and stick to our plans. You know you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great results - not just good ones! And I got your email and will email you back. We had to put our sweet doggie to sleep on Friday due to cancer and it has been a sad weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, you are rocking it!! I'll NEVER catch you now! (well being pregnant and all will prevent me...) You're awesome. Glad that you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete