"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Fun NSV

Well, I was going to post this yesterday, but I was not feeling well at all.  My stomach was upset and I don't do nausea well.   I have no idea what happened, but I'm feeling a bit better today.  


The fun non-scale victory story goes like this....
Sunday I wanted to put on my lounge pants, but they were dirty.  So, I tried my husband's and  THEY FIT!! I was so thrilled I tried on his t-shirt too.  It also fit.  



I was just a little tickled.  :)  My daughter took my phone and took some pictures for me doing the happy dance that I fit comfortably in his clothes.  It was silly, but I was super excited because I never have fit into his stuff like this before.  



Sometimes you have to celebrate...
....even when you're 25 lbs away from your goal...
...that has taken forever to reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment