"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weigh-In ... Late again? oops..

Today's Weight:  167.5
Loss/Gain:  + 0.5 lb

Well, my Friday just flew by and I never sat down to blog my weight.  Oops.  I really wasn't trying to avoid telling.  :)  Usually on Fridays I am home cleaning and I take a break to blog my weigh in; however, yesterday I was out at a birthday lunch, then a basketball game after school and then we had three extra kids for a sleepover.

Time flew by.

So..about this gain.  I'm not surprised, since I did tell you earlier this week that my eating wasn't so great.

But...

I'm happy to say that things are getting back on track.  I have been tracking my food and really deciding that I am going to do what it takes to keep losing.

I began reading my new book Train Like a Mother and am trying to figure out how I can eat well for running and still lose some more weight.  I want to pursue my running goals, but not let the running take away from reaching my weigh loss goal.

So, that's kind of where my mind is right now on the health side of things.  We are having warm weather and I'm also getting the itch to reorganize a room and finish up a crochet project.  So, my days are staying busy and I think that is a good thing...to keep me away from snacking.  :)

I hope you are having a nice weekend and thanks for checking in on me!


1 comment:

  1. I think I may pick up both those books for my Kindle. I am worried about getting back into running since I have never actually lost weight while exercising a lot - I've always gained because exercising makes me so hungry (along with the 'I'm entitled' feeling) I had thought I would want to train this year for all the race I wish I had done last year, but I think I will just take it slow and maybe train for some things in the fall and concentrate on weight-loss for now (but do try to get moving in the sense I get up from my desk during the day).

    Here is to be on track for next week! (Jealous of your warm weather - we got snow 2 weeks ago but it hasn't melted and is just in the ick part where it is ugly to look at).

    ReplyDelete