"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Remembering 9/11


I remember where I was on September 11,2001 and how I sat in stunned silence with my husband, brother and our three small children as the horror of what was occurring played before our eyes on the news.  

Over the course of today I've taken moments to say prayers for the families who are remembering their loved ones who were lost on that day, whether from the attack or in service to helping rescue lives.  I also pray for those who have continued to serve our country and support the fight against terrorism. 

Thank you to those who have sacrificed for our freedom and protection and may we never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment