"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weigh-In ... No Workout Week

Today's Weight:  161.5
Loss/Gain:  +2.0 lbs

I totally forgot to post yesterday.  oops.  I wasn't avoiding reporting I just got busy and forgot.  

I'm not worried about this gain one bit.  After the half marathon last Saturday I decided I would take a week off of running and all exercise actually.  I feel better and am ready to get back into the routine on Monday.

This week has shown me that I really do need exercise to lose weight and if I'm not super careful with my eating I need it to maintain my weight as well.  

Thanks for checking in and I'll be back Monday with some ideas about my fitness plan now that training for the half marathon is over.  

I hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying some nice autumn weather like we are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment