"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, October 11, 2013

Weigh-In ... Last One For A Bit

Today's Weight:  160.5
Loss/Gain:  +/- 0

With TOM showing up this week I am pleased with a maintain in my weight.  Again my goal for this week is to try and make it through the weekend without being up on the scale.  

Speaking of the scale...I'm going to try something new.  

I'm going to try only posting my weight on the first Friday of every month.  I will still weigh myself at least once a week (unless I can accept my friend's challenge to stick to my Body Media calorie limits and then weight at the end of each month and see how I did...scary.).  

In an effort to keep this weekly post shorter I'm going to leave you with the fact that I simply want to keep working on my weight loss, but not feel the stress of having to show a lower number every week. I have no problem being honest on here, but I almost feel bad when I'm not down every week.  

And I'm done feeling like I'm not good enough in my weight loss journey.  So now that I'm getting closer to my weight loss goal I am going to only post my weight once a month.  No worries...I'm still working towards a downward trend, so I plan on seeing something below 160 by November.  :)

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment