"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter's Relation to my Healthiness Journey


This healthiness journey requires lots of hard work, but my experience has been that my faith in Jesus has helped me break down walls I never thought I could gain victory over with regards to food.  


"He is Risen!" are words that every year remind me of the hope and power we can all experience when we accept the free gift of salvation made available by Jesus' death and resurrection those many years ago.  

I pray each of you takes time to ponder what Jesus has done for you.  His forgiveness, help and healing are available to all who would call upon his name.  

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment