"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, April 28, 2014

Motivational Monday - First PostOp Workout Class

I took my first class at the gym today since my surgery.  Last Wednesday was my three-month post op appointment and I was cleared for all exercise, so I was really excited to go to class today.  The class offered Monday mornings at my gym is called "Total Athletic Conditioning" and it's probably my favorite one.

Today she did a tabata style class.  I took things easy, but also pushed myself when I felt I could.  Most times I just made sure to have good form.  I wasn't dying tired after the class, but as the day has worn on I have begun feeling soreness in my quads.

It's a good feeling to be back in class.  I look forward to getting stronger again.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I meant to ask if you were feeling ok doing the harder exercise! Remind me and we should chat about it!!!! So glad you got it in!!!! No more jiggles!!! ;0) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete