"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, April 21, 2014

Motivational Monday - Getting My Focus Back

As I posted on Instagram this morning: 

Sometimes a girl needs to revisit what works.  :)  This book was very helpful to me in my weight loss journey two-and-a-half years ago.

That journal contains my first thoughts when I was 230 lbs and knew something had to change.  I love the quote on the front and thought it perfect to journal again as I get back on track.  #lifelongjourey #iwillnotgiveup

I'm thinking of sharing my first journal entry as I get back on track.  I feel like something really clicked this last week.  I have a few thoughts on why that may be and I plan to expound more.  

For today, just be encouraged...this is a life long journey and if we refuse to quit there is no where to go but forward.  

Can I just add...I'm so glad I'm feeling like this/having the motivation to get back on track when only being up 10 pounds instead of after gaining 20, 30 or 40 pounds.  

*contented sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment