"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, February 11, 2013

Bumps & Bruises

Remember my ice skating trip last week?  Well, my fall resulted in some small bruises on the inside of each elbow.  They are looking pretty nasty now as they heal and are turning green and yellow.  

My daughters also have bruises on their knees and elbows from some hard falls they've taken in basketball.  

And, if I remember correctly, my son has a bruise somewhere from falling during a soccer practice.  

As we were comparing our bumps and bruises over the weekend one of my daughters said, "You know the good thing about all this is it shows we are an active family!" 

Yep!

Another aspect of my new ending as a healthier, happier Leah that I'm grateful to enjoy ... some bumps and bruises because I'm out being active just like my children.  

*contented sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment