"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Tomorrow is Easter, and dear blogland friends I would be remiss if I did not share that it is one of my favorite holidays.  As a born again Christian I rejoice knowing my sins are forgiven, paid for by the blood Jesus shed on the cross.  His resurrection on the third day proved his power over hell and the grave. 
When I accepted Him into my life he forgave my sins and almost four years ago when I asked Him to help me with my weight issues He also began to prove to me that I could be free from the bondage of overeating.  One of the biggest keys to my weight loss success is surrendering my weight issues to Jesus and allowing Him to guide me on how to change.  

I pray you all have a nice Easter Sunday and that you will take a minute to ponder all that Christ has done for you.  The freedom from sin that he has given to me is available for you too, if you will only but ask.   As one local church has on display, "The tomb is empty so you don't have to be.

Every Sincerely Yours,
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick one to say Happy Easter Leah. I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete