"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oldie But Goodie

Just popping in to say I'm glad that old workouts still work.  :)  

My head is still a tad stuffy, but I knew I had to do some form of exercise today.  After almost two weeks of no regular exercise I am trying to just get back into the habit of it, even if the workouts aren't as intense as they were due to my cold. 

It's been raining steadily all morning, so I pulled out a Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD to do instead.  Forty five minutes of side steps, knee lifts, walking/marching in place, grape vines and ham string curls and I feel great!

*contented sigh*

Don't forget to enter for my book giveaway if you haven't already.  Comments must be made on Monday's post to be entered in the drawing.  

Have a good day! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Stuffiness is no fun at all.

    Sometime last year I had a day in which I couldn't go to the gym for some reason, and I found a Leslie Sansone workout on On Demand. I'd done LS workouts when I first started, and I figured I'd breeze right through after working out more strenuously for several years. (I think I might have even scoffed a little.)

    Needless to say, Leslie kicked my fanny. :) I hadn't really thought it through enough to realize that the only thing that had really changed was that I was able to do her workout with more intensity than before I lost the weight. Lesson learned. No more scoffing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Leslie's workouts too!
    I am hoping I win the give away.

    ReplyDelete