"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Goals

I think this setting monthly goals is helping me get back on track, so I'm going to continue it for a while.  Here are my goals for May: 


  • Track my food at least 5 days a week.  This is going well and I want to keep it up.  I think I may be tracking 6 days at least right now, but not sure. 
  • Exercise at least 4 days a week.  Running at least 3 days a week, as per my training plan, and then cross training 1-2 days a week.  
  • Complete my 10K race on May 17th.  I'm throwing that in as a freebie. I know it will get done. :)
  • Lose 5 pounds.  I hesitated to set a number goal of pounds to lose, but I think I need the motivation to try and get some of this weight off.  I will not go back to weekly weigh-ins, but I will post my weight at the end of the month to see if I've succeeded.  My last weigh-in was 171.0.  
That's enough for now.  I have been very good about tracking my food, even if it's a lot, and I continue to feel that all hope is not lost.  Yay!  

We have a trip planned to go out west to visit our family this summer and my hope is that between getting back to regular exercise and reigning in the overeating I can get closer to 160 for the trip...so my clothes will fit better again.  :)  

Thanks for checking in!  I hope you're all having a nice week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment