"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blah Day

I didn't post a "Motivational Monday" because I wasn't feeling very motivated.  I'm pretty sure it's a bad combination of PMS with my current weight/size, so I have hope it will get better. 

Meanwhile I have a lean roast in the oven and am making some pureed cauliflower and a salad to go with it.  

The only good thing about TOM coming is the hormones usually even out pretty soon after the onset and suddenly there is hope in my weight world again.  So, when that hits I'll be back to share happier thoughts. 

Until then I'm trying to think just enough about how horrible I feel in my tight clothes to motivate me to stick to my plan and not think about it so much it ruins my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment