"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, September 29, 2014

Motivational Monday - She Got Me Into Running

A couple weeks ago my daughter beat her 5K personal best by 45 seconds.  As her coach went to congratulate her he also pointed out she had improved her time by 5 minutes since the first race of the cross country season.  

We are so proud of her!

That same afternoon she said something that both made me proud and motivated me to keep going.   She introduced me to someone and added, "She's the one who got me into running." 

When my kids were little and playing for hours on end in the front yard I never dreamed someday I'd be the one inspiring them to do anything athletic. (That was always my husband's idea of fun...)  

To hear her comment made my heart soar and also encouraged me to never give up on my new healthier lifestyle.  

Happy Monday!  Have a great week!


Sidenote:  The photo collage was made on my iPhone with the new Project Life App.  If you're at all into scrapbooking, or would like easy ways to make cute collages with your phone pictures that will be saved with a high enough resolution to print as saved..check it out.  You won't be disappointed.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment