"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jumping In - Day 3 Update

Sundays are a bit more interesting on the food front because we attend a church service both in the morning and evening. But I did pretty good. :)

My Goals:


  • Drink 6 -8 cups of water daily. YES

  • Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with each meal. Minimally. No fruit with my oatmeal in the morning. Carrots with luch. No fruit/veg with my snack/small dinner after church, unless green olives count. :)

  • Be mindful with eating. Again, pretty good.

  • Only one sweet treat a day. YES. And I even resisted the pastries someone brought to church in the evening, because I'd already had my treat for the day. That was a bit hard, but I was proud I resisted temptation. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yah, you should be proud of yourself. That is awesome....why does it seem that at church there is always some treat that has to be brought?? Why doesn't someone bring a fruit tray instead!?!?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three days with no M&M's! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read blogs for a few days and just caught up on yours. It looks like you have been doing great with your 3 day challenge. Great job resisting the treat at church! I have been way lax lately on resisting things. I need to get back to that.
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete