"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Check In

I wanted to stop in and thank you all so much everyone for your supportive comments on my weigh-in post yesterday. It's encouraging to know that I'm not in this alone and that I'm not the only one facing these weight issues.

Busy day with laundry, babysitting three toddlers overnight (friends of ours) and BAD allergies. yuck..on the allergies part... So, I've finally had a minute to catch up on blogs and be encouraged yet again by the successes I'm seeing.

I hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you made it through the babysitting and the allergies! They are terrible this time of year for me too!

    I bet you will have a great, successful week of your own!

    ReplyDelete