"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, December 10, 2010

Weigh-In ... Hot 100 Update #11


Today's Weight: 189.5
Loss/Gain: +/- 0
Total Loss So Far: -41.5

My weigh-in days are back to Fridays since the Throwdown Challenge. It will workout well because the Hot 100 Challenge last weigh-in will also be the last day of the year! :)

It's been an interesting week for me. Busy, a little stressed at moments and not the best in eating. Though I journaled daily I didn't not stay within weight-loss calories daily and it showed. I'm happy that I didn't see a gain, but I knew I would not see a loss.

Nonetheless, here's my update:

WEIGHT GOAL: Lose 0.5 - 1.5 lbs a week (Beginning weight 194.0). Maintained this week and now I feel like I'm falling behind. So, I'm not too pleased with my weight goal today.

ACTIVITY GOALS:Exercise four days a week, no skimping down to three during the holidays. Done!! I even got up an exercised early this morning before working today. Go me! I felt so good and was very happy that I didn't wait until Saturday to get that fourth day in.

Be able to jog at 4.8 mph for 25 minutes. This gives metime for slight warm up and cool down on the treadmill that has a 30-minute limit at the gym.I'm really hoping so. I jogged one more day this week and it wasn't as easy as a month ago. I'm determined to get as close to 25 minutes at 4.8 mph as I can. :)

FOOD GOALS: Drink at least 64 oz of water daily. Done Journal all my eats and drinks and stay within my calorie goals daily, with the exception of one high-calorie day that I allow to throw things off a bit. Done, though my calories weren't weight-loss many days, so this is in yellow. It wasn't even sweets - just crackers and carb-o junk. hmm....I'll be working on this.

EMOTIONAL GOAL: **I've decided to make my emotional goal the goal of visiting one new blog each week. Connecting with others on this journey is the emotional support I need at this time. Yes.

HOLIDAY GOAL: Only one or two "foo-foo" coffee drinks from Starbucks the week I am visiting my mom in November. I will stick to regular coffee and cream the rest of the weeks. Done.

Have a great weekend and thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the maintainance - but at this time of year, it is as good as a loss in my book. And you are still in the 180s :)

    Here is to a better week for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make next week spot on so you can see that scale continue to move! You know how to do it so keep doing it! No excuses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. I think that your weight loss is going well. You will see a loss next week. congratulations on the running/jogging goals. Who would have thought that you'd be going so fast just a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! The Starbucks foo-foo drinks get me too, but you can stick to your plan of enjoying them in moderation.

    ReplyDelete