"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two (happy)Things

Two small things I meant to mention around here that my husband had part in:
  1. We've switched to 2% milk for him and the kids - for the first time ever. He's always drank whole milk and so have the kids until almost two weeks ago. He's made a few comments on it, but so far it's going over pretty good. I told the kids this was another change for the better, and I promised to only make one change per month. :)
  2. When at the grocery store last week I mentioned, "Oh, our one bag of chips is finally gone. Do you want to grab another one?" His reply was, "No." So we didn't. We've been limiting it to one bag of chips in the house, but not even that this week. :) We had hot dogs the other night with cucumber slices sprinkled with salt and lime (yea, anything tastes good with lime juice and salt!!!). Kids love 'em and no one missed chips! :)
These are things I'm grateful for today. G'nite!

1 comment: