"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, January 21, 2011

Weigh-In - Nice

Today's Weight: 185.5
Loss/Gain: -1/5 lbs.
Total Loss So Far: -45.5 lbs

I'm glad to see the scale back down and trying to enjoy it for what it is. I only worked out once this week due to this cold I'm fighting, so I'm a little frustrated that the week I don't workout I lose. Weird. At least it shows I can lose when not exercising too.

I'm trying to be content, but I'll be happy when I'm seeing continued losses again. I know that's no one's fault but my own, so I'll keep pressing on. I won't quit. :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You are almost 1/2 way done with the 180s!

    Here's to a great week and a loss next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete