"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines

Heart healthy things I've done in the last 48-72 hours.
  • Ran a 5K on Friday.
  • Got a babysitter and went out of town Friday with my Luv for an overnight trip.
  • Ate chocolate covered strawberries.
  • Finished 24-hour getaway with a trip to the gym with said Luv.
  • Biked for 30 minutes and then did 30 minutes on elliptical during that gym visit.
  • Enjoyed dinner at Chipotle with husband and kids (and seriously aching thighs from workout).
  • Remembered Sunday morning that the greatest valentine of all is the love God showed to us when he gave his son to die for our sins. John 3:16
  • Had friends over for lunch on Sunday for nice visit.
  • Exchanged valentines with ladies in church (something new that we all enjoyed).
  • Sent my kids off this morning with little valentine's treats and lots of hugs and kisses.
It's just been a wonderful, loving couple of days! I forgot my camera at church yesterday, so I have to leave you with this digital scrapbook page I made recently.


I'm a blessed woman with a happy heart! I hope you all enjoy some kind of activity that will bring joy to your heart today!

1 comment: