- Ran a 5K on Friday.
- Got a babysitter and went out of town Friday with my Luv for an overnight trip.
- Ate chocolate covered strawberries.
- Finished 24-hour getaway with a trip to the gym with said Luv.
- Biked for 30 minutes and then did 30 minutes on elliptical during that gym visit.
- Enjoyed dinner at Chipotle with husband and kids (and seriously aching thighs from workout).
- Remembered Sunday morning that the greatest valentine of all is the love God showed to us when he gave his son to die for our sins. John 3:16
- Had friends over for lunch on Sunday for nice visit.
- Exchanged valentines with ladies in church (something new that we all enjoyed).
- Sent my kids off this morning with little valentine's treats and lots of hugs and kisses.
It's just been a wonderful, loving couple of days! I forgot my camera at church yesterday, so I have to leave you with this digital scrapbook page I made recently.
I'm a blessed woman with a happy heart! I hope you all enjoy some kind of activity that will bring joy to your heart today!