"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend... Good and Bad

Okay, so I didn't do so great at the weekend eating. Actually I did okay with the exception of some chocolate and a late night meal last night. Oh, and I also realized this morning that I didn't track my food all weekend. Not on purpose, just lazy... hhmmm...

As I was reminded after reading Diane's post today, it's a good wake-up call to see the scale go up or not move. Then you realize that you can't food yourself by making un-weight loss food choices/portions and see the weight fall.

I can say that Friday night I did fine with my chicken and dumplings. I enjoyed every bite of them and didn't overeat.


We had company for dinner and my friend said this would be a great shot...so, no worries, I did not eat nine bowls of it. *grin*

I broke my month of no desserts Friday night and had some interesting observations with eating sweets over the weekend. I'll write more about it tomorrow.

In the meantime, today is a new day. I've had my normal, weight loss portion breakfast and I will get back on track and to tracking today. :)

Have a great week everyone!


1 comment: