"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No Weeklong Christmas

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! We did. :) Now I am recouping...more from the food than anything else.

Oh my! We've enjoyed special treats like pozole and tamales these past two-and-a-half days and my tummy is like "This is only good a few times a year." Oh and the sweets have been yummy too, but also more than I usually eat and not feeling so great after a few hours. :) Funny how eating healthier will do that to a body.

Saturday someone posted a quote by Bob Harper where he said, "You can enjoy Christmas Day, just don't make it Christmas Week." So, I'm here now having enjoyed a couple days of Christmas treats - both savory and sweet - and doing my best not to let it become Christmas week.

Have a good day!

1 comment: