"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter Break

Well, we have begun the winter break from school here and today I have to brag on my kids for a minute...

I was able to get my exercise done this morning without any fighting or interruptions from them. Yay!

I know it can be difficult to get exercise done when kids are smaller, Dad's at work and you're trying to finish up, but "Susie's got my dolly! " or "The movie's done, MOM!!!" or who knows what. Even older kids, like mine, can have their arguments that require parental intervention and that can wreck a workout. Many moms get up to exercise at wee hours of the morning to avoid this, but I'm not one of them.

So, today I'm grateful that my 13-year-old twin daughters and my 11-year-old son managed to get along and go about their business while Mommy kept to her exercise.

Thank you, guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one of those who can get up early to work out either! I've tried it twice....not happening for me! :) Have a very merry merry Christmas, Leah! It may not have been your goal to be down 10 lbs this year, but congratulations on the loss you have been able to maintain! Here's to 2012!!

    ReplyDelete