Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb
Total Loss So Far: -46.0 lbs
After a week of PMS chocolate eating and TOM arriving yesterday I'm very pleased with a one-pound loss. I can't remember the last time I had a lost when TOM arrived. I must be doing something right. :)
It's been another busy week, and another good busy. Eating was so-so with the beginning of the week having a huge PMS indulgence.
Exercise has been good.
- Sat - 40 mins of Jillian Michael's intervals DVDs.
- Sun - Rest
- Mon - 30 Day Shred DVD before work
- Tues - Leslie Sansone 2-mile walk before work
- Wed - Rest
- Thurs - Sansone 2-mile Faith Walk
- Fri (today) - 30 mins on elliptical finishing just over 3 miles at levels 12-14 and 30 mins on bike completing just over 6 miles at levels 10-12.
I don't know if the emotional issues I've been dealing with will impact my weight loss journey, but we'll see. In the meantime I'm continuing on in my weight loss journey.
Here's a question or two for everyone:
- If you had an accountability partner what would you want to be accountable to each other for? Calories eaten daily? Exercise commitment met daily? Either of these weekly? Something totally different?
- If you've had a friend you were accountable to, what did you do? Was it helpful?
Thanks for the comments. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Have a nice weekend everyone! I'm going to try and get back to some more regular blogging...as soon as I remember my husband is home in the evenings now and not out studying till all hours any more. (we share a computer...) LOL
Thanks for checking in! :)