"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Love-ly Day


A few love-ly thoughts today:
  • Learning to love myself if I never lost another pound was the first step towards taking care of my health, though I wouldn't actually start eating better and exercising for another year.
  • I love the feeling of accomplishment I get after a hard workout!
  • I love iPods ... and the ability to listen to my own music when I exercise.
  • The love and acceptance of family and friends through all my weight-loss ups and downs is something I'll always treasure.
  • I love coffee, and reading books on rainy days snuggled on the couch with a blanket.
  • But..more than coffee I love my husband...
  • ..and this song.


Have a great day everyone!


Note: V'owl..entines card designed by me using Owl Always Love You digital scrapbook kit by Just So Scrappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment