"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Friday, February 24, 2012

Weigh-In ... Thankful

Today's Weight: 177.5
Loss/Gain: +/- 0

Considering the week I had I'm okay with this maintain. It's always better than a gain.

Thank you all very much for your kinds words, encouragements and shared wisdom on my Meltdown post. I was surprised at the number of responses and touched by every one of them.
It seems as if that meltdown let to a new day, because I've felt very much more with the program since I wrote it. Even that afternoon I was already feeling better.

This week reminds me of my #1 motivational song that I keep in that little playlist below - The Climb by Miley Cyrus. I'm not a fan of her or her movies, but this song sums up my weight loss journey very well.

I've faced a mountain and had to get over it. I did it, and sharing about it here in blogland reminded me that I have a virtual group of supporters who have been there, are there and ultimately are cheering me on.

Thank you again and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we go to God as a last resort rather than talking to Him when the problem arises. Now that things are in perspective, you can approach each day mindful of living in the will of God. He wants us to be healthy. He doesn't want us to mess up what He made by putting too much food in the body. Let's be more mindful of this. I work on it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't see the meltdown post, but I'll go look at it. Glad you're feeling better now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, no one is perfect. I've been stuck on a plateau, and I think I might have found a way to break it, but, we all make mistakes. You I don't know your height, but it sounds like you aren't THAT overweight and its harder to lose when you are close to where you should be. Don't be too hard on yourself and know that God loves you! :)

    ReplyDelete