"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Mantras

Diane got me thinking with a recent post on mantras and I thought I'd share my comment with you. She asked her readers to share their mantras and I said:

 Three come to mind:
 1. Never give up. (no matter how long it takes)
 2. Running for those who can't. (because there was a time in my life I never thought I could do anything so physical, so all my running and harder workouts are my living testimony and hopefully an encouragement to others.)
 3. MY New Ending (My blog title is also becoming a mantra of sorts, because it reminds me that I'm not the lady I once was and every good choice I make leads me another day forward in my new ending in life -an ending I never dreamed would be me. It's also in caps, because it's my journey, not anyone else's)

 I'd like to add...


Faith+Works=Success ... I think I've written about that before, so I won't explain more than to say it came to me after knowing I can believe God will help me in my loss, but I have to do the work too. See James 2:26. 

Feel free to share with me any mantras that keep you moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment