"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Whew! and Yay!

Good morning!  Just thought I'd share that...

This Body Revolution is kicking my butt...
          .... and my shoulders
          .... and my triceps
          .... and my legs ...  you get the picture.   :)



After cardio workout this morning...whew!


And last night I made my family bratwursts for dinner, and cooked one of these for me!


Ever tried them?  I think Lori eats something like this once in a while.  They were delicious and here's what I saved by substituting this for a brat: 
            Bratwurst   260 calories each   
Chicken Sausage   100 calories each
-----------------------------------------------
        My meat was 160 calories less! (and less fat, but I can't remember the numbers..)

Plus, I didn't use a bun, so that saved me another 100 calories.  These were so good I'm going to make them for the entire family next time.  Hubby had one as a snack and liked it fine.  
Yay!

I hope you're having a good week.  I'm off to shower so I can go to the craft store and to get my hair trimmed - a perfect morning if you ask me.  :)

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiration! It really is the little choices that add up.

    ReplyDelete