"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Running Injury Free

I've gone running twice this week.  It's been very humid and it's been a bit warm, but it has felt good to get out and run.  Both runs have been around three miles each.  It's gone a little slower than I would like, but I know a lot of that is due to the higher temperatures and humidity.  insert sweaty Garmin pic from Instagram - LOL

Another good feeling post run is the hip pain I mentioned after my 10K last spring, and every subsequent run, seems to have gone away.  Today was my third run pain free.  So, I'm excited that I'm running without pain afterwards and keep reminding myself that if I have to take it slower to stay injury free then it's worth it.  

In fact, along those lines I saw this picture posted on my favorite running blog Another Mother Runner and said, "Yes, that is me!  I'm still a runner."  :)


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment